Monday 23 December 2013

Nosy about Rosy: mixed roasted nuts with rosemary



I have to admit - I am nuts about nuts! I can go through a jar of peanut butter in two days if I'm in the mood, if not, I can do it in four.

Wherever you store them, the crunchy rosemary salt left at the bottom is the best bit. Moist your finger to scoop out the salt and have a few roast nuts - gorgeous!


Ingredients:

2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chilli
2 cups mixed nuts (pecans, cashews and hazelnuts)


Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 180 C (350 degrees F).
2) Melt butter with rosemary, salt, and cayenne. Pour this mixture over 3 cups mixed nuts, tossing to coat them.
3) Bake the nuts on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment